Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Just posting to say this owns, looking forward to future posts, and if I ever have free time, I might mess around with stuff!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

MacheteZombie posted:

Yeah I lamented drafting Miller for my dynasty league most of last season. Now I might actually have an RB1! I love the JStew comparison, big fan of JStew.

You had one last year :) Miller owns, even though I traded him away in my main league, I'm hoping he blows up like a durable Foster would've the past few years.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Coleman is definitely going to be a late round flier for me in my standard scoring redraft. Not sure what his ADP is right now, but I suspect I can grab him with one of my last picks (small league, short benches).

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
It made sense to me on first read, but I think I would've understood it if you'd flipped it the other way too.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Forever_Peace posted:

The strangest cluster, to me, might be this one:

Huh? There is no real unifying thread here that I can see. Lot of pass-catchers, but not all. Some huge-usage guys (Gordon/DJ) others not so much.

Hmm. Maybe not enough emphasis on efficiency or run distribution or overall production (rushing+receiving), compared to other factors? Otherwise yeah, not sure how DJ's closest match is Yeldon, hah.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Do you want a plug on the dynasty subreddit? Happy to gush about how awesome Ground Control is, just don't know what you would and wouldn't want, or even what the best way is to spread the word (chapter by chapter over a month or two? all at once in one big megapost that says "here's all this awesome stuff"?). It would be really warmly received there, though. Hell, you should post it there yourself and just copy/paste from posts here, that way you get the credit and direct feedback without having to do more work :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

DJExile posted:

i really want to know what that basketball card game was

Yes, please post it

• Locked thread