Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Yess you used my Gruden image for Grinders.

And I read that thing like three times without doing editing because the info was so good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Yeah I do some writing for a site that's trying to grow quickly, and is part of a Fox affiliate network (and has top notch SEO). Once it's all done I'm gonna get it out there.

I also said this is better served as step one of PFF 2.0: Not a poo poo Website This Time.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

The 49ers were literally signing multiple RBs off the street while Hayne chilled on the practice squad. He styled on preseason roster fodder and got hearts aflutter but he was unlikely to be anything of value.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I mean he Willy Maysed a punt which might be the most impressive thing I've ever seen. I feel you in that respect, but he had a long long way to go to be anything.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Another great run block :eyepop:

https://twitter.com/JuMosq/status/775907751495032832

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

When F_P posts here I get tingly

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Hey FP, Chris Harris and @fbgchase were lamenting today on Harris' podcast that there isn't anything better than YPC and YPC sucks. You could probably get them to check out Ground Control if you sent it to them on Twitter.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Eye test tells me Blount has a bunch of 1 and 2 yard runs in the first half that turn into 4 or 5 yards in the second half with a 20 yard run or two tossed in there for good measure.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Forever_Peace posted:

Guys I'm only halfway through writing this chapter and it's already as long as chapter 5 was. Hope y'all have reeeeeally long attention spans for nerd stats.

This post is why I'm too intimidated to open the email to proof read it. I'll get you before this weekend though buddy.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

This is the best chapter yet go read it goons

If there are any editing mistakes it's because I was in awe reading it

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

whypick1 posted:

:cmon:

I blame you Spoeank

edit: Request to re-name the thread "Ground Control: Enough chitchat, here's some Jamaal Fuckin Charles"

Hey man I'm not here to check numbers, I'm here to check letters

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

FBG tryin to make Ground Control type observations, failin'

https://twitter.com/JeffHaseley/status/876482239730774017

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

yo F_P I shot you an email!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

F_P we miss you :(

• Locked thread