Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
McSpankWich
Aug 31, 2005

Plum Island Animal Disease Research Center. Sounds charming.

:lol: Holy poo poo.

Forever_Peace posted:

Andre Williams – Literally the worst run distribution I have ever seen. Absolutely terrible. Should not be playing professional football. I was legitimately worried that I had made some sort of error in the data processing.

Also, as a Giants fan, this makes me want to kill myself. This thread is amazing though man, for sure one of the most interesting reads I've had on these forums in the however many years I've been a member it's a lot of years

McSpankWich fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Feb 18, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McSpankWich
Aug 31, 2005

Scionix posted:

Sorry if this has been asked before didn't see it, is there a way to possibly request a short summary of a player that played close to but a little over 6 years ago? Was gonna ask about Shaun Alexander

I'm also super curious about him, for those few years he was everywhere, but people maintained that he was bad. I'd love to see the tale of the stats.

McSpankWich
Aug 31, 2005

Once you copyright everything and get it up and running you should most definitely try and sell it to the NFL in some capacity. I can't imagine front offices or scouts would dismiss it. Plus it can't hurt to try.

• Locked thread