Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bacalou

coming above deck, i spy our mansion in the distance. the journey has taken such a long time (how long has it been? a month? a year?) and i eagerly await the smile of my dear clara. when we dock, however, she is nowhere to be found. father is there, and hands me one of those candies of his. i pop it in my mouth and father is telling me about all the wonderful treasures i found, including a golden ring he pulls from my finger. how amazing that i found treasure in my size. i must be a great explorer, as father says. i wonder if a woman would like an explorer like me. dinner tastes nostalgic and reminds me of fresh linens for some reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bacalou

we walk, single file, down the stone corridor. i briefly turn my eyes upward in an unguarded moment, catching a glimpse of all that ever was and will be in the hearts of men. my head begins to seize until a strong, gnarled hand places itself over my eyes, shielding me from the forbidden knowledge. i feel another hand slip a candy into my mouth, and smell grandfather's aftershave. these robes are comfy! i wonder where we are going.

• Locked thread