Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
also the hbo now app for iOS and Apple TV is really bad. like there's no way to add a series to your watchlist and it has no way to remember what you've seen. you need to remember what the last episode you saw was every loving time you start watching again.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Space-Pope posted:

i pirate tv shows because there is no easy way to stream new episodes

either i have to wait a year for it to show up on netflix, or i have to hope that the network lets me stream it if i give them some weird info about my cable provider that i don't know, and the idea of committing crimes sounds infinitely better to me than calling up verizon support

even when you give them the cable provider info, you will need to use a different lovely app for each channel that has some episodes of some shows for some span of time. total clusterfuck

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I will literally pay someone for a bill optimization service, where they call Comcast or cancel and sign up and do whatever it takes to get me the best rate every year.

• Locked thread