Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
Hulu decided that, unlike Netflix, they are only going to allow one stream per account at a time. This is a great idea since clearly households with several people in them want to pay $10 a month PER DEVICE like scrooge mcduck who wants to empty out his pool of coins so he can put a real pool in there like a normal duck.

However, because the people who run hulu are clearly idiots, you can circumvent this by refreshing the hulu stream page a few times. I figured this out because I am a sad lonely person and apparently hulu sometimes thinks that my single computer is watching multiple things at once, probably because their poo poo app crashed without terminating the session or whatever and i reloaded it, so now I am watching both that defunct zombie instance and the new one that I am actually watching.

Anyway Hulu has lots of good TV shows if you're into that sort of thing, way better than Netflix. However it has zero good movies and has rules that are idiotic and annoying.

And that is my monthy thread about Netflix (which is amazing).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

jony ive aces posted:

lol season 4 is coming soon and they've already committed to a 5th

That means the 4th season is going to be awful because you already know that the house of cards isn't going to fall down in that season.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

echinopsis posted:

benefits of torrenting - licence issues aren't

piracy communities are also friendly people

Yeah I overall really like the communities that form around piracy, much more than most online communities.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
yeah like how do i trick someone into marrying me.

• Locked thread