Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

flakeloaf posted:

i can't pay for it so that makes it okay to steal it right
literally yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord
my mum bought house of cards on dvd and offered me some coupon it came with to redeem the show on some lovely streaming service that noone has heard of and isn't netflix

i politely declined

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord

SO DEMANDING posted:

maybe someday netflix et al will get the crusty old media companies to gently caress off with this bullshit
some netflix chucklefuck already said that's their goal in the long run. in like france or somewhere they literally can't even show house of cards because they gave someone else several years of exclusive licence before they launched there lol

in the mean time though they've also just recently started trying to crack down on people vpning into the usa when they'd p much tolerated it previously. i'd lomarf if it turns it's some lame attempt at appeasing the copyright industry in the hopes of better terms when licences are renewed but that it doesn't end up working

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord
lol season 4 is coming soon and they've already committed to a 5th

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

Buglord

The Management posted:

also the hbo now app for iOS and Apple TV is really bad. like there's no way to add a series to your watchlist and it has no way to remember what you've seen. you need to remember what the last episode you saw was every loving time you start watching again.
this wouldn't be a problem if you just loaded torrents or usenet into xbmc or whatever stupid name it's now called

really makes u think

• Locked thread