Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

i can't pay for it so that makes it okay to steal it right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

an american friend with a vpn could pay for it and i could pay him but that's really not the same thing

also netflix needs a combined lists option so we don't have to keep switching between our profiles to see the things we've listed

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

The Management posted:

also the hbo now app for iOS and Apple TV is really bad. like there's no way to add a series to your watchlist and it has no way to remember what you've seen. you need to remember what the last episode you saw was every loving time you start watching again.

shomi knows what you've watched but it has no idea what to do with that information

you just finished watching: dogman season 2 episode 5

you might enjoy:

the fireplace channel
dogman season 2 episode 9
dogman season 1 episode 17
dogman season 2 episode 4
dog the bounty hunter
punjabi quilting for the ages
dogman season 2 episode 8

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

computer parts posted:

the reason for this exclusivity mess is that the streaming sites are owned by the content providers

you saw the same thing happen back when the movie studios (directly) owned the theaters

wow i forgot that was even a thing

cineplex vs. famous players lol

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

well of course you didn't pick the password, they only allow lowercase letters that can be typed on a telephone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

LUBE UP YOUR BUTT posted:

netflix started banning VPNs so I cancelled it and now pay about half of what netflix was charging to a cheap usenet provider lol

gently caress geo content licensing up the rear end forever

no subscription fee is better than some subscription fee

farrrrrt i am a corporation

• Locked thread