Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fruits of the sea
Dec 1, 2010

As a naturally impatient and disorganized person, I've learned to keep all my organization apps and so on extremely simple, otherwise they inevitably are abandoned. The best organizer in the world isn't worth it if it doesn't fit into your lifestyle.

As such, google calendar is great for repeating work schedules and appointments, and it can sync all my Facebook events which is a large part of my social calendar. So the only things that need entering are one-time appointments.

The iOS app Clear is a very quick and efficient way to make todo lists and shopping lists. Easy to read and swiping completed tasks away is satisfying.

Not an app, but if I know the next week is going to be busy, I will arrange outfits and pack a bag for each day. That means I can get home at the end of a long day and actually relax instead of stressing about getting things ready that evening or early in the morning.

Edit: Also I have keepass installer on my phone and laptop, with the master file synced via Dropbox. So I have all my passwords wherever I am, stored securely (my master password is really long but it's the only one I have to remember)

Fruits of the sea fucked around with this message at 18:14 on Feb 8, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread