Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.
I just watched the second OVA and that ancient NEET might be my favorite background character ever. Also Kazuma's pronunciation of "steal" at the end was so funny I died and needed a useless goddess to resurrect and make fun of me for dying in such an embarrassing manner.

Season 1's dub really surprised me though. I wasn't expecting it be nearly as good as it was and had a blast marathoning it! I'm really looking forward to season 2, especially everything having to do with the axis cult!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

Wark Say posted:

Oh my god(dess), I hope they do the Axis Cult proper justice.

I have very high hopes for this scene in particular

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpPsH4HMuH8

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

Wark Say posted:

I hope it's a :cry: "GOD! DAMMMMIIIIIIIIIIITTT!" to beat the one from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

You might enjoy this then, I swear it feels like I'm rewatching the entire series in a tight 6 mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciPpz6cw1c0

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Praise Eris, who pads her chest!

But to be clear, I don’t mind if she does

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I’m so glad my faith in Eris has rewarded me this generously

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I’m pretty sure a majority of the animation budget goes to explosions and Kazuma’s fingers.

I can’t wait for season 3. So far my favorite scene in the whole show is when Kazuma is hiding under his kotatsu and attacks Darkness and Megumin for getting too close. It’s perfect comedy in my book

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I'm praising Eris who pads her chest.

It’s alright even if she does

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

AlternateNu posted:

The cult girl is my favorite gag of the show and one of my favorite comedy gags of any medium. The timing. The direction. The music. The delivery. The reaction. Masterful loving work. :allears:

Edit: Gotta post it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muAAtYGeij4

If you weren’t going to post it I was. It’s also one of my favorite gags ever. The triple paper tear is magnificent!