Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Davincie posted:

nothings cut off for me on crunchyroll, even the little thing after the ED is subbed

When I view it on Crunchyroll, the part after the ending always cuts off a bit early, like it's missing 3-5 seconds of every episode. The text and translation shows in full, just the narration (which is the same as the text) cuts off partway through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Kytrarewn posted:

The RPGMaker game has popped up on the internet as well, which you can find exactly where you would expect.

Not translated yet, though.

Oh this is great!
My Japanese isn't that good, but it's definitely still a fun, alternative way to get the story too.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

BlitzBlast posted:

Volume 3 is the issue where Darkness finally becomes a real character (she wasn't actually supposed to reveal her identity to Kazuma at the end of the first season, they just threw that in there so she would have something)

Can anyone summarize that again?

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Can we reinstate the DEEN meme now?

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Good thread/username combo.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Josuke Higashikata posted:

This was a super fun and charming episode though, I'm glad Daaknessu is back.

Nah she's just Daknes.

ダクネス not ダークネス.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

I hope the printed version takes advantage of the nature of the medium and has Explosion chants take up several pages (mostly whitespace) for effect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Takoluka posted:

Detolfs have utility (see: cool amiibo collections, 1/4 scale figures), but it is kinda bad that everyone sees them as the end-all-be-all.

Also bad use of vertical space, and the lower half has overall bad visibility. Advantages of Detolf are price and very thin skeleton structure/almost entirely glass, disadvantages are poor use of space and low flexibility. When I was looking for a better way to display my expensive plastic earlier this year, I went with a slightly more traditional display cabinet that also has a couple drawers at the bottom, much better use of space IMO.

(I need to clean the glass panes soon.)