Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

You must be a friend that's good at shredding!
This show feels like Working!! to me: Standard characters in a common setting with a dumb plot, but with such an amazing sense of timing that it's loving beautiful.

Kibibit fucked around with this message at 18:45 on Feb 20, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

Bernardo Orel posted:

Wow, that was stupid.

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

Can we just replace the entire Ace Attorney anime with this episode on loop? It'd be an improvement.

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

I know I said as much last season, but it bears repeating.

Aqua's VA is loving marvelous.

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

jon joe posted:

KonaSuba is to Re:Zero as Mob Psycho 100 is to One Punch Man

That's not fair, One Punch Man was actually good.

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

Liver Disaster posted:

A day like this every once in a while ain't bad. :3:
I'm glad the debt part is over so we can move on to some other horrible thing happening to the party.

I was actually expecting them to be IMMEDIATELY chaged for some other expense and go back to zero, in true KonoSuba fashion.

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

aqua faces are the best.

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

Holy poo poo that loving bone.

I'm dead. I am no longer living.

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

konosuba is perfct

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

nah, pink mohawk guy is just plain the best. no downside to him at all.
Wiz too

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

Aku posted:

Well aside from her business sense...

Her business sense is cute, and by extension, good.

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

Homura and Sickle posted:

the latest edition of the konosuba light novel had a note stating that the anime production has ended for the foreseeable future :rip:

:negative:

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

Rand Brittain posted:

Kazuma enjoys mocking Darkness, but he doesn't enjoy it sexually; so they can't really be in a relationship, because he wants to keep his sarcasm and his sex life separate and wouldn't enjoy having to do that kind of routine in bed.

She doesn't seem to do that on purpose. The problem is that she never recognizes that she has a problem with unintentionally purifying things and thus keeps wandering into situations where she handles things that shouldn't be purified without really taking any precautions.

She's at least aware of the fact that it happens, since she does it on purpose to gently caress with Kazuma when he's doing his rich act.

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

I missed these idiots so much :kimchi:

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

Shinjobi posted:

As I read volume 6, I feel bad for Kazuma. I don't sympathize with his failures, as his mistakes are just....mind-numbingly bad choices that are gross and not okay, but....jesus, you can't help but feel sad for the little idiot who can't stop touching the hot stove. He's never going to learn, is he?

If anyone ever learned anything this whole series would be one volume long at max.

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

Vengarr posted:

Volume 14 is finished being translated over at CGtranslations. Volume 15 release date is the 1st of November.

poo poo, that's fast! How is he pumping them out so--

:negative:

And once again Kadokawa takes something that was tanoshii, and makes it not tanoshii. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

for the people following the LN, do Darkness and Megumin eventually learn who Aqua really is?