Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
There are probably some goons in the the SA market that sell them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
Maybe because the voice actors are carrying the show so well, they decided to drop the animation budget? After all, it only needs to advertise for the LNs and provide select cute screenshots to sell merchandise.

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
Where the animation budget went- solved.

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
But mohawk guy isn't even an adventurer.

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
S1E9 at 5:00 in. He's an artisan weaver.

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
Did we ever learn what was up with the pause screens?

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
Pretty much all OVAs are stuffed with creepy and fanservice to the brim, so that's probably a false hope.

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009

Josuke Higashikata posted:

smh if you aren't desperate for more of your konosube buddies even if it's disgustingly perverted

The monkey's paw curls once more. Konosuba OVA's continue to be produced into eternity but they are so perverted that you are too embarrassed to watch them. They sell well enough and are simple enough to produce that there will be no more normal konosuba, only OVAs.

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
I'd have pegged her as flagellant.

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
Yeah, only season 1.

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009

ninjewtsu posted:

i would be much more ok with this if megumin wasn't, what, 14?

IIRC everyone was over eighteen in the web novel and got a bunch of years knocked off on the publisher’s recommendation.

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
I wanted to like Kemono Michi but I hate it when people get touched without their permission and that was the punchline of like every episode that I watched.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
Japanese audiences seem to be even less tolerant of actor substitutions than american ones from what I’ve heard.