Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zettace
Nov 30, 2009
His luck is just a plot device and let's accept that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zettace
Nov 30, 2009
This is also the VA for the newest PreCure.

Zettace
Nov 30, 2009
The former sounds interesting and from the title alone, I'm glad they skipped the latter.

Zettace
Nov 30, 2009
Also her goddess abilities and her cleric abilities seem to overlap so there's nothing to prove that she is actually a goddess to most people.

Zettace
Nov 30, 2009
"They asked for the impossible. To make an anime super weapon on such a low budget...Impossible."

Poil posted:

Only 10 episodes? Don't they usually go 12?
They probably didn't expect it to do so well and it's true goal was to be a standard LN ad. Nou-come, another LN adaption also only got 10 episodes. Edit: Chaika's second season was 10 episodes too iirc for some reason. Budget restraints?

Anyways, this was a pretty fun show and I'm glad we're getting a second season. I'm guessing it'll be a Fall anime?

Zettace fucked around with this message at 08:52 on Mar 17, 2016

Zettace
Nov 30, 2009
I can't believe people actually can stand reading translations like that.

Zettace
Nov 30, 2009
Yeah, I hear they can get pretty bad. It's just that this is the first fan translation of a LN I've ever read and it sure was a shocker.

Zettace
Nov 30, 2009

Mordaedil posted:

No? It just happens sometimes when plans change. They expected this series to be a 1-cour and getting a second season meant they had no need for final two episodes, and moved into production for S2 instead, meaning first season was left at 10 due to time constraints.
It was a planned 10 episode show from the start. Well, actually it was 11 but apparently that meant 10 + extra episode.

Zettace
Nov 30, 2009
They're just "silly to have as your actual first name" kind of names.

Zettace
Nov 30, 2009
I don't know, protecting the evil overlord seems pretty rude.

Zettace
Nov 30, 2009
It's all going to her boobs.

Zettace
Nov 30, 2009
The normal "magic" kanji is also the "demon" kanji fyi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zettace
Nov 30, 2009
"chunchun" is the Japanese onomatopoeia for a small bird chirping. So it's basically the "chirp-chirp" blade.

Raenir Salazar posted:

Why can't YunYun join the party. :(
She can. Kazuma doesn't want any of his party members so the trick is to force your way in.