Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BurningDance
Apr 27, 2010
anybody who doesn't identify with megumin is a liar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BurningDance
Apr 27, 2010
all of the little budget they had went towards this episode

BurningDance
Apr 27, 2010

Slime posted:

Episodes that do not have an explosion are bad episodes.

I need my daily dose of Megumin

BurningDance
Apr 27, 2010
aqua's screech is back!

that aside, anime of the year for me. i'm happy we're going to get more megumin for another season. my blood needs more meguminium

BurningDance
Apr 27, 2010
The Crimson Demons operate on the rule of cool. Megumin was probably cool enough to the teachers to be able to graduate.

Yunyun is a weirdo though. They probably just didn't want to deal with her any longer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BurningDance
Apr 27, 2010
I read chapter 2 of the Consulting manga and I highly recommend more people to check it out. It's perfect.