Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

have they announced EXPLOSION season 3 yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aug 24, 2011

SpazmasterX posted:

Just announce season 3 please

but then we'll have to wait for season 4

Aug 24, 2011

is there anything similar to this show that i can watch

not expecting the same thing quality-wise because that's a high bar

Aug 24, 2011

aqua is really good at being terrible

Aug 24, 2011

Takoluka posted:

I absolutely love the whole "I can make them any age?" bit, because you're like "...Oh boy," and then Kazuma gets really excited about her being an older woman.

my favourite part is how you can see the succubus becoming visibly and increasingly disgusted with kazuma

even succubi have standards

Aug 24, 2011

Yinlock posted:

or maybe the vas are just so good that it retroactively ruins other mediums

both aqua's presence and absence are enough to ruin anything

Aug 24, 2011

konosuba is a parody of the isekai genre, which is why it is good, unlike those other shows, which are bad

Aug 24, 2011

aqua will revive re:zero protagonist and he'll be in two timelines at once

since he's already insane nobody notices anything out of the ordinary

Aug 24, 2011

"I fell into a dumpster for isekai novels and was crushed to death, then the dumpster was set on fire, and I was reincarnated in a factory for generic isekai protagonists and they all look like me" original idea do not steal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aug 24, 2011

GateOfD posted:

money merchant isekai character who would totally fall for and help innocent looking monster kids in the forest probably

"Children, run! That's a capitalist!"