Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cyclomatic
May 29, 2012

"I'm past caring about what might be lost by letting alphabet soups monitor every last piece of communication between every human being on the planet."

I unironically love Big Brother.
The show does a good job of toying with but not falling into standard Anime tropes.

They cut the legs out on the tsund aspect by showing that Aqua wants to hang around Kaz only a few episodes in, yet they also are not doing the harem thing as none of the characters mooning over him either. They also make fun of it by having the creepy hero guy having a creepy harem.

Kaz isn't clueless/oblivious MC guy and makes reasonable plans with his slightly above average intelligence, but isn't Perfect Plan guy either, and he luck sacks his way through instead. Although sometimes his plans just work because he isn't stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyclomatic
May 29, 2012

"I'm past caring about what might be lost by letting alphabet soups monitor every last piece of communication between every human being on the planet."

I unironically love Big Brother.

StandardVC10 posted:

:torgue: Megumin :torgue: is the best.

That is a funny way to spell explosion.