Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

I keep thinking it's weird that the flippant, chaotic goddess with the insane followers isn't the one named Eris.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Space Flower posted:

berserk, the slapstick comedy anime about a group of losers

I'd probably watch that, actually.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Iretep posted:

Yeah rumor is that this will be another 10 episode season so itll end at volume 4. Megumins village happens in volume 5. Hopefully this will actually get a seaons 3 since volumes 5 and 6 are really good. But who knows, these are mostly supposed to get people to buy the books so its hard to tell when they will stop making episodes.

The anime itself has been doing well enough for more seasons though.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Stairmaster posted:

i think wiz is just a cute girl, sorry all

If zombies can be cute, liches can be even cuter.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Raenir Salazar posted:

I really want to read a book one day that details how anime is made/animated. How detailed does Shirobako get?

Fairly detailed, but it focuses more on the production/management side. Also obligatory "WATCH SHIROBAKO IT'S GOOD."

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Kaptain posted:

The bonus game for the blu-ray, it looks great.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aKG7OmAmks

Really wishing I could actually play physical discs right about now...

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Josuke Higashikata posted:

It was recent and it was a huge dramatic thing apparently? It's not that surprising.

I don't understand anything about superb owls because it's basically an America only thing so I don't get it at all, but he ain't exactly harming anything.

Imagine the World Cup except instead of the rest of the world getting really obsessed with it while America doesn't care, it's the other way around.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Yinlock posted:

why was that SNIPE so amazingly animated

If there's anything season 2 has shown it's that they know exactly how to use the animation budget for this show.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Yunyun deserves it for being ashamed of her powerful and respectable Crimson Demon heritage.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Meme Emulator posted:

I mean, Vanir and Wiz ARE both subordinates of the Demon King and should probably be dealt with accordingly. Aqua is spot on there.

Have you considered the fact that Wiz is cute + good?

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

darkgray posted:

Bigger names than you'd expect for minor nameless roles, kind of thing: Ari Ozawa, Yui Ogura, Omi Minami, Saki Fujita, Akeno Watanabe, etc.

The evidence that DEEN clearly knows how to use this show's budget just keeps mounting...

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Wind Tempest posted:

Best part is that Darkness technically defeats him with roleplaying. Take that minmaxing.

But then Megumin defeated him by using minmaxing...

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

You should give them the quest from the OP, complete with all the setpieces.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

I generally have the same problems with fan translations. I think it's because they probably just directly and literally translate the text with no editing or reordering of sentences or anything because that's too difficult and time consuming for something they're probably just doing in their spare time. That's also probably the reason that the very few really good fan LN translations get dropped after like 2 chapters because the guy doing it went insane.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Well that is a shame, then.

*Quickly removes Rance from my eroge backlog*

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

EponymousMrYar posted:

We're talking about Aqua here, not Megumin Darkness Wiz Yunyun Chris Kazuma's Prosecuor and Warden Adventurer's Guild Lady Chomsuke Chunchunmaru.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Josuke Higashikata posted:

however, after marrying them all, i would be arrested for emotionally abusing, or "not bullying" one of my wives.

the one known as "Lalatina"

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Eela6 posted:

Food $200
Data $150
Rent $800
Nendos $3,600
Utility $150
someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this. my family is dying

Buy less nendosfood.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Agronox posted:

Are we allowed to empty quote in this forum?

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

El Burbo posted:

gee megumin, how come goodsmile lets you have two nendoroids

I appreciate this joke.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Drutten posted:

Fan service: Plenty of jiggly bits and naughty gags, as God intended.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

where the red fern gropes posted:

konosuba is a parody of the isekai genre, which is why it is good, unlike those other shows, which are bad

KonoSuba isn't a parody, because it plays it almost completely straight. Being a comedy/SoL thing doesn't suddenly make it a parody.

Isekai aren't inherently bad or anything, it's just that it's a pretty popular setup lately so there's a lot of garbage Isekai being written.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

I just can't wait for Visha to get suckered into joining the axis cult.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Liver Disaster posted:

Kazuma is like half the age of the average SA poster, he does pretty good with the cards he's dealt (Aqua).

But he also dealt himself the cards on purpose.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Reincarnated in the Butt by my own Butt

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

MonsterEnvy posted:

This means the party will have an actually useful mage. Who can cast more then once.

But is there really any use in a mage that isn't casting explosion?

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

The Demon Lord is just doing his best to defeat the main cause of distress in the world.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

I’m Kazuma

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

I am glad that sensible, well thought out decisions and rational actions continue to prevail in the party.