Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 9 days!)

best ship

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

they really went all out with crazy faces in episode 1.

pacing and timing of the jokes and banter are all perfect.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Aqua recognized the mallet, so was it one of the cheat items she gave to another random isekai person.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Lord Koth posted:

I'd question why the person who asked for an infinite money producer as their OP item was out in the middle of nowhere alone, but given Aqua's standards of who to isekai were basically nonexistent - and in fact seemed to lean towards... problematic individuals - they were probably just another huge weirdo.

money merchant isekai character who would totally fall for and help innocent looking monster kids in the forest probably

GateOfD fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Apr 11, 2024

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

I liked the first season. Does it get dumb after repeating the pattern a few more times?
Or does it get silly right away. At least give another cycle

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

didn't know they even did substitutions (other than manga->dramaCD->Anime which is more common)

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

nice to see some upcoming Darkness focus, we didn't really get much of her.

Though I guess Aqua had the least, she's the most useless.

GateOfD fucked around with this message at 17:41 on Apr 17, 2024

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Think watching the Megumin prequel before the movie would work?

On one hand the prequel might spoil bits of the movie.
On the other, the prequel was boring cause half of it was repeating things you find out in the movie

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Konosuba seems to sneak by with cut stuff more easily due to the comedic nature. Like each episode can be taken as a bunch of singular skits glued together, so its easy to hid cut content when every 4-5 minute scene is interrupted with the eyecatch going "Konosuba" to move on to the next one

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

hm...Episode 3 Konosuba

I don't think I'm very interested in this Princess Iris arc so far atm.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

i did like the joke of the maid trying to make the bed for Kazuma while he was still in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

isn't that how everything is. public/work persona is different from your lazing around self

Megumin and Darkness don't know Aqua's identity right? She's just the blue haired useless idiot that Kazuma seems to allow to stick around. oh right I remember she has a rare class on her card.