Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

l33tc4k30fd00m
Sep 5, 2004

Just saw ep 5, I really enjoyed how his party wasn't all "wow hero why can't you be like this guy" when the 'rival' showed up. There's something really endearing about a group of misfits that somehow get along with each other. And them all straight away turning on him was actually kind of sweet in a way.

I like this show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

l33tc4k30fd00m
Sep 5, 2004

Roach Warehouse posted:

I watched this show over the past few days. I'm pretty sure I like it, the fantasy parody elements are funny and the hard-labour montage in the first episode was charming. I find the typical anime 'fanservice' moments irritating/creepy though.

You must embrace the tity.

l33tc4k30fd00m
Sep 5, 2004

Silvain posted:

Please don't wear anime shirts.

Yeah you should be deathly afraid of anyone ever finding out about your hobbies and interests imo, it's super healthy and good for you.

l33tc4k30fd00m
Sep 5, 2004

Loved season one and season two is starting off strong. The new op is amazing too.