Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Just started watching this.

A show based on D&D fantasy should not be this funny or good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

I really dont understand why I love this show so much, especially when you consider how horrible the characters are, but I do. And I want more.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Aqua being catnip for undead is probably one of my favourite things about this show.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Carlosologist posted:

yeah, how could you not like (in spoilers for the new person) Darkness orgasming in front of the prince and then telling her dad that she's having Kazuma's kid?

That was the moment where I realized Darkness really is a terrible person like the rest of them and deserved to be in the group.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Carlosologist posted:

which one of these other isekais are as funny as Konosuba?

The other shows attempt a more serious or darker take on the genre. Which is why its going to be fun watching them interact with the Konosuba gang.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

a kitten posted:

No one is prettier than Aq---

nmv, carry on

Being X pads its chest.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

EponymousMrYar posted:

More like Megumin would adore her and Lina would find her to be a rank amateur because of the limitations of focusing on Explosion, then they would fight over that (Lina would win unless Megumin pulled out an insane Jillis-level gambit) and then re-bond over a shared inferiority complex ('Little girl, little breast, scared a dragon from it's nest.')

Kazuma would be scared to death, Darkness wouldn't get past Dragon Slave (by it's name alone,) Gourrey would buy all sorts of useless things from Wiz's store, Aqua and Xellos would not stop fighting and Zelgadis would be the only person trying to do whatever it is they're supposed to do/getting everyone home.

And in the background there would be Chomsuke and Naga, Chomsuke doing what Chomsuke loves to do.

Poor Yunyun. :smith:

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Wark Say posted:

Curses, I forgot about this thread! :negative:

But yeah, I'm so amped, I just might explode.

More Konosuba means more Chomusuke!

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Today is the best day.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Mokinokaro posted:

Looks like the movie will be coming to Canada as well

https://www.cineplex.com/Movie/konosuba-gods-blessing-on-this-wonderful-world-legend-of-crimson-japanese-west

EDIT: \/ they are slowly expanding it. Be patient.

gently caress yeah its playing in my city Im dragging my brother along to watch it. :toot:

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Wark Say posted:

Tell him to adjust his expectations to tolerate silly idiots.

It took over a year but I convinced him to watch the show and I think he secretly enjoyed it because he did not object to going to watch this.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

I hope season 3 has more Wiz. She is my favourite side character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Takoluka posted:

Kazuma has stealth camo.

The characters in this show are the perfect group of jerky doofuses. I love them all.