Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PirateDentist
Mar 28, 2006

Sailing The Seven Seas Searching For Scurvy

Thanks for the thread, hadn't come across this before. So far it's an excellent series. It hits the notes of a D&D party so well. "Welp I did my one spell, I'm out."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PirateDentist
Mar 28, 2006

Sailing The Seven Seas Searching For Scurvy

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Yea I like that Kaz isn't a bumbling idiot or THE CHOSEN ONE WHO WILL LEAD US TO VICTORY, he's just kinda a normal guy who gets lucky sometimes and sometimes genuinely has a good idea. I wasn't expecting to like this show so much but like others said it's nice to just have a fun anime that's not trying to be anything more than a funny anime.

This is my favorite part about him. In the latest episode (5) when he instantly charges the guy who wants to fight, throws him off balance, then steals his sword. Totally pulled it off! Didn't sit there dumbfounded, just satisfied at a well executed plan.