Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
To reiterate, one of our merry men is called Stephen November.

This game is great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
The first-draft storytelling is endearing, in a way.

I hope you go into character upgrades at some point, because this game has some pretty rad designs at times.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Ulvirich posted:

Is Esteban voiced by Jetsteam Sam's VA of Metal Gear Revengeance?

I'm not sure. There must be more than one gravelly-voiced Latin voice actor out there.

I'd also like to point out that we finally have both an "I'm getting too old for this poo poo" and a "When I was your age..."

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Esteban's surly expression continues to be the best. "What, this rear end in a top hat again? Alright..."

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

berryjon posted:

Denz, your Hadoken form sucks. Why, you keep trying different methods of shooting fire when it's obvious that you just need to will it into existence given that it's active even when you are trying to choose which way to move your arms is Anime enough.

Denz is a badass. He can have a heartfelt conversation with his dad while battlin' ghost skeletons. He can shoot fire beams at Death and win. He's got demon horns growing out of his eyebrows (which is my favourite design element of this game, incidentally).

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
You need to be old enough that your eyebrows start sprouting those gross, long hairs. That's how the horns start, you know!

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
I thought the Templars returned to their home base on Cyprus after Robert de Sable failed to retrieve the Apple during the Third Crusade.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
What are you talking about? What's wrong with murdering your spymaster for uncovering a plot to assassinate the spymaster?

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Lacedaemonius posted:

Esteban reminds me a lot of Luis Sera from RE4, only with a better name, which I think is part of why he's so awesome. Really though, are there any unlikable Spaniards in videogames?

The guy from Dead Rising?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
No, the guy who you meet at the opening cutscene, after Frank West has jumped off the helicopter. His name is Carlito.

• Locked thread