Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How many quarters after Q1 2016 till Marissa Mayer is unemployed?
1 or fewer
Her job is guaranteed; what are you even talking about?
View Results

ductonius
Apr 9, 2007
I heard there's a cream for that...

It's almost as if the only barrier to entry for advertising is the ability to bullshit, while doing useful things competently is not something everyone can do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ductonius
Apr 9, 2007
I heard there's a cream for that...

A Buttery Pastry posted:

leading to websites being designed around that level, then you could see gentrification on the internet in the form of some websites having too high a "cost" to use for the people with lovely connections.

This is called a bloated website, not internet gentrification. I have a hard time imagining a business turning away customers like this, especially since the correlation between money and high speed internet access is not 1:1.