Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How many quarters after Q1 2016 till Marissa Mayer is unemployed?
1 or fewer
Her job is guaranteed; what are you even talking about?
View Results

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Just don't take my car2go away. /sweats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

blowfish posted:

DX12: who cares, it's an office PC
Start menu: I wouldn't call it an improvement (over 7). All apps is less easy to use, and the tiles are not meaningfully better. *installs classic shell*
Task switcher: OK I admit you may have found a thing some people might benefit from

Correct. I don't want to reinstall an OS ever, and I don't want to relearn the UI ever. Basically, since MS wants to do SaaS so much, they should do it right and just leave people on Windows 10 for eternity while rolling what would otherwise become windows 11,12,... into it bit by bit.

Its you. You are the guy who turns his desktop style back to win98 and makes me miserable while i'm remoting in and fixing poo poo. IT LOOKS SO WRONG.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
It's all about them internships. There's a stupid high hire rate for folks who interned at the big tech companies.