Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How many quarters after Q1 2016 till Marissa Mayer is unemployed?
1 or fewer
Her job is guaranteed; what are you even talking about?
View Results

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i am a unicorn

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
that was a cool and uplifting post skex, thanks for making it :3:

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
do white apples have white seeds

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
today i tried to sell five ewes and a ram to a woman whose first name was cortez but after chasing them around the paddock for two hours she admitted defeat and went home empty-handed. i have a whole lineup of people next in line to take the sheep if they can catch them, the next attempt is tomorrow morning, and i feel like this will become the herculean quest of our time except the reward is two purebred damara ewes, three purebred dorpers and an awassi cross, difficult to find in australia, for a hundred bucks. anyway are there any desk jockeys itt want to make this an app and send it viral

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i am furious about taxis. i hate taxis! one taxi driver called me a witch and accused me of being in a witch's coven of black widows and when i told him my uncle had actually died of cancer not murder he barely skipped a beat. my asian friends get sexually harrassed every second ride. rural taxi drivers are okay though, there's just the ten percent who are serial killers. however i have to honourably mention a taxi driver in the city once who was indian-australian and kept my mother and i regaled for twenty minutes about how he was some sort of guerrilla anti-racist freedom fighter who travelled around the capital cities giving rides to neo-nazis and effortlessly destroying them with his fists. he was great and i would happily pay twice the usual cab fare if every driver was guaranteed to be like him

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
however taxis are bad and creeps. you fools

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i'm a car

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i want a car that says "i hosed up" in a calm robot voice just before i die in a fiery collision

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
carrrrrrs cars cars caaaaarrrrrrs toot toot beep beep CARS ARE THE CANCER THAT ARE KILLING US. WE ENGINEERED OUR OWN CANCER YOU FOOLS

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
and now you're embracing it! you're perpetrating ways to help it spread faster! you idiots! cars are an evolutionary dead end, we'll all die out unless we think OUTSIDE the car to the heart of how our pre-ordained societal structure works. we can't work outside that structure, it's hard-coded into us. we need communal workspaces in the heart of cities and everybody shits on the ground so it's added to a nutrient pool from which our food is grown. antisocial individuals are beaten to death by the greater colony. i begin to dance and rays of opalescent future shoot out of my mouth, you are rendered numb from shock and arousal

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
every intelligent race is eventually faced with a convenience choice that will suit its paradigms and current means of resource extraction but will also place a huge exertion on natural resources and do more harm than good. we only have one biosphere! we can't destroy it! we have to evolve beyond the car, it's a death trap and a snake in the grass

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
beasts of burden are better than cars you idiots. once upon a time all cows drew vehicles. therefore you have a cow and a vehicle working together in harmony so the methane from the cow is matched by the total lack of energy expenditure from the vehicle (petrol etc.) instead of engineering better cars, we need to engineer better cows

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
human beings shouldn't move at speeds greater than 30 km/hour and if you think otherwise you're just hosed. "oh but i want to travel overseas and expand my soulniverse!" too loving bad you dimwit

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
my only hobby is watching the love boat and i can reproduce the entire show in real time by reciting the lines of every episode in chronological order while acting out the motions of these characters that have become my family, friends and religious congregation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
cars