Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
Hello friend who has signed up this day to make this one single post in our subforum which is kinda suspicious I gotta say but whatever.

Although you are correct in that we don't have a thread for your Attack on Titan tribute game, we do have threads for the Attack of Titan manga and anime which link to one another and would be a natural place to look for players, as well as a general ADTRW gaming thread, at least one of which you would've noticed if you'd bothered to scroll down the front page. Assuming you are a human being and not a robot or someone whose sole interest is drumming up attention for a game they like/are working on, feel free to post about it in any of those locations, or perhaps (preferably) even to post about other things.

Gonna be real here though and say I think you just signed up to advertise, so I'm gonna give you until Monday to prove otherwise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread