Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JohnOfOrdo3
Nov 7, 2011

My other car is an asteroid
:black101:
I really always wanted to play this game ever since I saw a magazine article about it when I was a kid, It looked amazing. When they released it on Steam a while back I thought brilliant! I'll finally get a chance to play it. Finally get to experience the game that's been in my head for 10+ years.

As it turns out something in the games coding hates being played and it has a habit of locking up no matter what I do. Making the game completely unplayable for me. So bad as this game may be, I look forward to finding out exactly what my computer has been saving me from.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JohnOfOrdo3
Nov 7, 2011

My other car is an asteroid
:black101:
you know what always struck me as remarkably silly game design? Your constantly lowering health. It's like the developers didn't want you snooping around their levels too much in case you realised how badly made they were so had to enforce an arbitrary time limit to force you to keep moving forward. I'm wondering if it's actually possible to starve to death if you waited for long enough, but I assume they wouldn't do that in case they broke the game by checkpointing someone where they couldn't get to blood in time. But then again, good game design can't really be attached to this game, otherwise it might be entertaining to play. Any chance you'll do some more science for the sake of boredom AlexeyThe Player?

• Locked thread