Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guy Fawkes
Aug 1, 2014

Lvl 62, +5 meadow defense

anilEhilated posted:

The entire lategame is horrible but the one line still haunts my memory: "You could have been my queen". It's a shame because that scene could have worked with a bit of, well, work. And someone who isn't pants-on-head retarded doing the writing and character designs.

And with the fanservice toned SEVERAL notches down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Fawkes
Aug 1, 2014

Llab posted:

I think the game has gained sentience and is trying to stop you from mocking it further.

Or maybe the computer has developed an instinctive revulsion towards this tragedy and is rejecting the software.

Guy Fawkes
Aug 1, 2014

Sadly, the fact that the Female Warriors Of Questionable Design have incorporate in their design holy symbols and a head cover which shows only the face, has brought me to suspect they were meant to represent some sort of armed, fetishized nuns.

Guy Fawkes
Aug 1, 2014

Amidst the perpetual disappointment this game constitues, there are two or three things which are very low points. One of them was the statue of Mobius: being the Time Streamer, the fact that he was somehow related to the Eternal Prison was no surprise, but the way it was constructed, oh boy.......
Only a cameo, one of the elements forced into the gameplay to rimember that this game is part of the LoK saga. Kain don't even seem to recognise his worst enemy; I would have loved a comment about Mobius being useful for once.

Guy Fawkes
Aug 1, 2014

BO2 really unnerved me out years ago (I got it only because the computer magazine I used to buy had it as a gadget) and I completed it only as a sort of challenge.

Your challenge has been ever greater: thanks for your efforts and your resilience.

• Locked thread