Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
I'm making a GDT now so don't make your own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

Demon Of The Fall posted:

I hope Cam breaks a leg on the first play

I hope Peyton's head falls off

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Needs More Ditka posted:

i know about pharoah

i know about leviathan

i wasn't entirely aware that the two met and i certainly don't think the shining lily-white pharoah and his harem of 1 domesticated it. there'd be distinct theological problems with that...

It's all subtext.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

this time next year we're gonna rue fox for being super patriotic

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
I hope for both teams to end the game helathy, and that they have fun playing on the big stage

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Oh boy now we get to see the NFL pull it's dick around and gently caress it's own rear end

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Parmesan Basil posted:

I'm making a GDT now so don't make your own.

Thanks, I had remembered a moment ago what a pain it is to do it right.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

fknlo posted:

I hope Peyton's head falls off

But that would help the Broncos

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Lol god the Bills will never stop getting poo poo on

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Oh boy now we get to see the NFL pull it's dick around and gently caress it's own rear end

hay guys did you know it's called the superb owl because the NFL will sue the pants off of you, your girlfriend, and your grandmother just for uttering the sacred name of its annual cash cow?!

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

BlindSite posted:

2.5 hours to go, couldnt sleep for the last two hours. gently caress im nervous as hell.

Don't be nervous. The Panthers are going to blow out the Broncos, that's what everyone's been saying. You have already won

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
The lights reflecting in his eyes were creepy as gently caress

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
Serious talk, are seats at the Super Bowl the cheapest you can get property in the bay area?

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

:3:

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

fknlo posted:

The lights reflecting in his eyes were creepy as gently caress

He wants to kiss you

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

Needs More Ditka posted:

hay guys did you know it's called the superb owl because the NFL will sue the pants off of you, your girlfriend, and your grandmother just for uttering the sacred name of its annual cash cow?!

wtf is that? I don't understand what possible motivation they could have for not letting people say Super Bowl. Is drawing attention to the event somehow a bad thing for the NFL?

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

sick

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

DrunkPanda posted:

Don't be nervous. The Panthers are going to blow out the Broncos, that's what everyone's been saying. You have already won

There is no way that Eli's Giants could beat the Perfect Patriots.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I don't know why Peyton hired some goons to go scare the HGH guy when he could have called Marvin to permanently silence the issue.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Needs More Ditka posted:

No, it's called the Superb Owl because :toot: :siren: BIRD GANG BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH :siren: :toot: :smug: :hawksin:

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
Broncos going to win 43-8.

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

Silly Burrito posted:

There is no way that Eli's Giants could beat the Perfect Patriots.

Seattle doesn't stand a chance against Manning and that defense

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

DrunkPanda posted:

wtf is that? I don't understand what possible motivation they could have for not letting people say Super Bowl. Is drawing attention to the event somehow a bad thing for the NFL?

they protect their trademarks like gently caress

if they ever asked for the trademark to the big game, welp

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

DrunkPanda posted:

Why let people say it for free, when we could charge people to say it

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Can someone link me to what you guys are talking about with this super bowl lawsuit

Buddyleet
Jun 5, 2004
The Walking Man
shut up Big Bird :P

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.

DrunkPanda posted:

because people will only go to parties and socialize when they know the national football league trademarked game is there and since they've sued it out of anywhere else they no choice but to stay home and watch it and artificially boost ratings and put more money into the totally Not For Profit National Concussionball League

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

Ray Romano looks like that crazy homeless guy you see in the street that is yelling at the trash can

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
David Letterman looks like the Unabomber.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
someone gif betty white dabbing

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
Wow CBS really throwing shade on the Seahawks drat

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Vertical Lime posted:

they protect their trademarks like gently caress

if they ever asked for the trademark to the big game, welp

Tried and failed already.

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Can someone link me to what you guys are talking about with this super bowl lawsuit

"Big Game" is stupid and i'm having a stupid conniption fit about it because i'd rather sperg about stupid things than think about how imminent a Super Bowl Champion retiring Peyton Manning is. i don't know if anyone actually sued anyone or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY9AnpsadSQ

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

Why the hell is Phil Simms commentating for this game? Go home Phil! No one wants to see your stupid face or listen to your stupid voice

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdnuBoNd0WI

Get this man a ring Cam.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Hey let's dick around and waste time bringing out a bunch of old guys!

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

PEYTON DRINKING GATERADE WAS THE BEST THING EVER

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

lol @ the Pats Super Bowl MVPs getting booed

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

DrunkPanda posted:

lol @ the Pats Super Bowl MVPs getting booed

Good omen for the night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Love the voyeuristic shot of Peyton drinking gatorade.

• Locked thread