Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
YESSSSSSSSSSS

https://twitter.com/SBNationGIF/status/696433311854366720

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

:flag::flag::flag:

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Classic fencing response.

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010

The Dave posted:

Classic fetching response.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Odell Barkham Jr.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I enjoyed that tech segment

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Turkish Airlines commercial features a New York Billionaire who successfully made his city Great Again.

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

computer parts posted:

The Oilers should've beat them that one year

hah this is the first time I've heard of the biggest comeback in the history of pro football phrased like that

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
:lol: at planned down time in the middle of the superbowl

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

blue squares posted:

I enjoyed that tech segment

I didn't. It was triggering me with those thermal printers, reminding me of being in the OR.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Turkish Airlines so great they can fly you to fictional worlds

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

The Glumslinger posted:

It's scheduled around 10pm eastern, which depending on how fast the game goes, might be at the very end of it.

Imagine if the forums were down for the last play of last year's game.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Obvious targeting. What a thug.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Codependent Poster posted:

It's scheduled around 10pm eastern, which depending on how fast the game goes, might be at the very end of it.

was this the admin who gave us tom brady

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Codependent Poster posted:

This seals it: The game is going to be super close and while the forums are down some batshit things are going down.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Athanatos posted:

This seals it: The game is going to be super close and while the forums are down some batshit things are going down.

eh, im down

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

That James Brown and Cam piece was extremely good

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I'm still laughing about that Bills alternate history thing

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

The Glumslinger posted:

i'm sorry, i told zdr to do it a month ago as a joke

i didn't think he'd go through

ayn rand hand job posted:

you could schedule it for the annual forum seize up during the super bowl

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Athanatos posted:

Watch it be while Talib or Ward make a terrible cheap shot on Cam and we break the forums in our rage.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

StarkRavingMad posted:

Can't wait for next year's version with Marshawn Lynch running it in.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I got bored of the pregame stuff because all NFL pregame is boring, so Im watching Colony instead

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man

blue squares posted:

I got bored of the pregame stuff because all NFL pregame is boring, so Im watching Colony instead

But the puppy bowl is on

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010

Parmesan Basil posted:

Watch it be while Talib or Ward make a terrible cheap shot on Cam and we break the forums in our rage.

The forums cutover tonight should help.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

ONE HOUR. God I'm so hype.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

This is absolutely terrorism

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.
keep me company today goons. i have no parties to go to, i have to work early in the morning so i cannot drink, i am alone with my computer, there is a Manning in the Super Bowl and everyone is counting him out so he's sure to win, the anthem is going to be sung by lady gage, the halftime show involves coldplay and beyonce, i have to listen to nantz and simms, and this is the last football i'm going to see for a long, long time

i am in Hell.

dphi
Jul 9, 2001

StarkRavingMad posted:

I was so confused for a second tuning in during the middle of that

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I want to kick the poo poo of out of Larry King right now holy poo poo

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
What pre show is everyone watching?

E_Motion
Oct 26, 2004

Your fortuitous arrival is most welcome! Now, I am spared the bother of hunting you down!

College Slice
Although im hype as gently caress for Cam to completely demolish the Broncos, after tonight we'll have 7 months to go until the next football game what am i supposed to do with all those free sundays

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Someone thought Kurt Warner, Russell Wilson, and Drew Brees would be good pitchmen for a movie

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.

E_Motion posted:

Although im hype as gently caress for Cam to completely demolish the Broncos, after tonight we'll have 7 months to go until the next football game what am i supposed to do with all those free sundays

i think i'm settling for "watch NASCAR" but i live out in the boonies so your mileage may vary

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Needs More Ditka posted:

keep me company today goons. i have no parties to go to, i have to work early in the morning so i cannot drink, i am alone with my computer, there is a Manning in the Super Bowl and everyone is counting him out so he's sure to win, the anthem is going to be sung by lady gage, the halftime show involves coldplay and beyonce, i have to listen to nantz and simms, and this is the last football i'm going to see for a long, long time

i am in Hell.

Find the Key and Peele commentary doe

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

E_Motion posted:

Basketball

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

E_Motion posted:

E sports

BallerBallerDillz
Jun 11, 2009

Cock, Rules, Everything, Around, Me
Scratchmo
Anyone got a puppy bowl stream? Is it forbidden to even ask?

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
This is awful, the Panthers are in the Super Bowl and Im laid up for the fourth day in a row with a temp of 101+. I can't even go to a friend's house to watch this. I have barely gotten out of bed since Thursday. Awful.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
:manning: supports Jeb! gently caress him and his HGH loving rear end. Go Panthers make all the white crackers cry Cam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
This interview is going to make the Peyton loss that much more tragic.

I mean AWESOME

• Locked thread