Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
gently caress, football's over. :(

Man they didn't even try with the ads anymore.

Mel was always a Broncos fan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

whypick1 posted:

I've resigned myself to him not getting into the HoF, just like I resigned myself to his retirement last offseason.

Now if the NFL ever makes a Hall of loving Awesome Plays, his rear end better be in there front and center. :colbert:

I say it should be called Hall of Beastmode. Just him. I like Marshawn. He was a beast, but sadly he ain't HOF material.

Not to be a homer, would Frank Gore even sniff HOF? I mean he did break the 10k mark. (wow he has over 12k)

Shindragon fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Feb 10, 2016

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

seiferguy posted:

Shaun Alexander is easily forgettable because his personality was basically Russell Wilson minus the snake oil salesman part. Lots of bible verses, and wouldn't bang his girlfriend (who actually went to HS with my sister) until they were married.

Holy poo poo you weren't kidding. I was looking at his wiki and it's like wait what, he is basically RW. Man Lynch shits all over Shaun. Gonna miss the guy. :(

(obviously not gonna miss that he used to tear our d up like butter :v: but I did like him destroying other teams)

• Locked thread