Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
we can tell them that if they work hard enough they can eventually leave the camp (they will never get to leave the camp)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Things are really going to get tough on the homeless once they're replaced by Automated Begging Machines.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
If you graft a shell onto a homeless man's back then he'll never be homeless again!

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Applewhite posted:

Things are really going to get tough on the homeless once they're replaced by Automated Begging Machines.

applewhite dont get me started about the robots. you know how i get and it's too early for me to burst a blood vessel :(

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

stronger more powerful homeless people

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Applewhite posted:

Why don't we just put homelss people in NICE camps where they can do useful work and fix their various problems?

Because the supreme court keeps telling states they can't make being homeless illegal.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
might get caught

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
might get complaints from the Homeless Union

• Locked thread