Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
North Americans should be murdered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
The simple fact that one of the biggest faces of the marvel multimedia machine is called Captain America is already more disgusting than what most manga and anime can produce. American comic book writers and readers should be first against the wall.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Endorph posted:

quote this post in order to gather all our energy, to dismiss those complaints

\o/

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
Would be chill if everyone who wants to talk about Godard would have to spend some time talking about how disgusting Serbian Film and Gang Rape Bus 69 or whatever is

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
I am always 100% sincere.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

icantfindaname posted:

i'm not saying that, i'm saying the anime industry seems just as happy to churn out unending shounen/LN bullshit as it does to make things like Ping Pong, whereas american media as of 2016 at least puts on a show of caring about polish and production values

Oh my god, please.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

icantfindaname posted:

i mean this is mostly a problem of the japanese domestic market imploding as the country wastes away into the aether. i think the best path forwards for the anime industry is making stuff for a mainstream american audience, which i guess is why i keep harping on the benefits of switching to a more similar model to how american media now works

lol

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
Sorry about your thread, OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Radio Spiricom posted:

godard is one of my fav directors but i also love stuff like angst and nekromantik and own like 20 pinky violence dvds :grin:

Angst is win.

• Locked thread