Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Everything Burrito posted:

As far as creepy stuff goes, I've read enough trashy garbage myself that I don't begrudge people their personal tastes however filthy they might be. However, I think people should have some self-awareness regarding what they talk about in public/on the open internet and maybe not broadcast that they're really into the creepy stuff. You like what you like but nobody else needs to know that poo poo. It's easy to fall into oversharing mode in a relaxed atmosphere like current ADTRW though, and I'm guilty of it myself, having posted things and then think ehhh maybe I'd rather not have people know I like that. At least regret it though -- don't just blab about whatever gross thing you're into and expect others to support it.

:agreed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Relin posted:

anime has become more pandering to western sensibilities over time, some people just haven't seen enough to notice. it's just slow to adapt, much like the japanese to many things (flip phones and paper filled offices heh). the loudest complainers are western tumblrites who cant stand seeing a titty in their show or want diversity in media from a country that is 98.5% one racial group

lol

• Locked thread