Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Vox Nihili posted:

Reports coming in that Sanders fanatics have set up barricades in front of several major polling places. Developing...

The revolution has begun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
If the general comes down to Bernie and Trump I'm going to laugh so hard.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

if that happens we'll also have a bloomberg running to represent all the Sane Rich

This just makes it even better. I really just wish they threw literally everyone in like these primaries.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

If you aren't voting for Hillary you're a god drat misogynist.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Bernie up by more than 20% wow.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
lol @ Hillary supporters last hope being black voters

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Remember when Hillary supporters were all like, "The polls don't reflect Bernie's lead in New Hampshire. It will probably be fairly close."

Sanders, Bernie 60%
Clinton, Hillary 39%

Thats pretty close guys. If Hillary won by that much everyone would be telling Bernie to pack it in. Hillary should pack it in so that Bernie can get started on his general election campaign.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Not a Step posted:

Hi, did you happen to miss the increase in payroll taxes that would affect every worker that was a huge part of funding and would be a very large tax increase on everyone with the promise that it would be offset by removing the burden of health care premiums? Because I know reading is sometimes hard, especially when you're super angry about things.

Or I guess get all your news from Vox?

Anyways, hope this helps!

Now, go find in Hillary's platform where she has *any* funding sources outside of an extremely vague promise to tax high frequency tradess and 'close loopholes'. Which loopholes? Dunno. What industries? She doesn't say. How much? :shrug:

Loopholes is the biggest cop out political buzz word ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

wow rude posted:

Also non white vote evenly split but this doesn't mean anything for ~*~reasons~*~

Someone in this very thread literally said those people weren't really non-whites.

• Locked thread