Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

baw posted:

this is good news. none of the governors are actually viable, rubio is the establishment's last hope. and he sucks

Yeah he sucks but he's the most appealing to dumb moderates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

So much they gave her a surprise victory over Obama 8 years ago when they could have crushed her.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
The correct answer was "You because you touch yourself at night"

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

Pillowpants posted:

I don't know what the hell is going on, but all of the people I work with from NH who were going to vote for Rubio, Cruz, or Christie last week came in today and said they voted for Trump because of the last debate. Anecdotal evidence I know.

Pillowpants! How the gently caress ya been! Aren't you the guy in 08 who was Nate Silvering it up in the primary thread at the time? And later supported Romney? You were one of the progenitors of the Obamatar? Long time no see!

Give me opinions! Whatcha thinks going on?

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Carson withdrew from the race? gently caress it, I'll vote Cruz

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
They're not supposed to release any exit polls that mean anything before polls close, for fear that they could effect the outcome by depressing turnout.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Wtf were people just chanting?

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

Frackie Robinson posted:

Yep, I'm sure black people are going to come around on Sanders lol

Maybe they'll grow tired of Clinton camp treating them like their votes are locked in already, like they're a joke. "Better luck next time, we've got the blacks! Got ya! "

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

Mulva posted:

Or maybe we just legit like Clinton.

Hmm... Unlikely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
What would happen in South Carolina if it has the same 48/52 split in non white voters? Just as an exercise.

• Locked thread