Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007

http://www.livenewschat.eu/politics/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
A poll of republicans think Trump would handle an international crisis the best out of all the candidates. lol

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007

Josh Lyman posted:

What happens if Rubio doesn't break 10%?

Reince takes him to live happily ever after on a farm somewhere.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007

Schnorkles posted:

Jeb! may still drop out if he can't sneak in above Cruz.

I doubt his position relative to Cruz is a big deal. They're not competing for the same votes, he did better than Rubio, Kasich has nowhere to go in the south. Plus Jeb! gets to deploy W in South Carolina.

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
If a time machine just showed up beside me, I'd be so excited to travel back 9 months and tell past me all about this. I'd forget to write down lottery numbers and sports outcomes and stock trends. Past me would be to confused and suprised to care about that. Trump winning a primary would be a bigger deal to me than time travel being possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007

Puppy Galaxy posted:

Seabrook is disgusting.

It's kind of upsetting, to me, that the majority of republicans who live in my state chose Trump.

I also do not know any Trump supporters from NH. I have a co-worker from Maine who likes him, and that's it. Literally everyone I talk to says the same thing.

Does your job require more than a high school diploma? If so, that may be the reason you don't encounter many of his supporters.

• Locked thread