Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SavageBastard
Nov 16, 2007
Professional Lurker

Jewel Repetition posted:

Why isn't there any exit poll data available yet?

Jeez dude we're in NH not Denmark. I'm still at work for like 3 more hours.

I was seriously considering voting for one of the Repubs last night but I couldn't decide would be the most impactful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SavageBastard
Nov 16, 2007
Professional Lurker

Phlegmish posted:

This is why I think Kasich will do well, this inexplicable surge in interest right before the actual voting.

That and he actually fits the voter pattern for New Hampshire Republicans.

SavageBastard
Nov 16, 2007
Professional Lurker

Sucrose posted:

What kind of undemocratic poo poo is that? Do the Republicans do that?

Primaries are internal decisions of private, non-governmental entities and can conduct business however they want.

SavageBastard
Nov 16, 2007
Professional Lurker

Petey posted:

[ftfy]

Maybe. The people registered in Hanover, however, are older and richer; my guess is that most of the students at Dartmouth vote in their home state, assuming they've slept off the hangover enough to even think about it.

NH has same day voter registration and the whole upper valley is generally more liberal than most of the rest of the state. I'm pretty sure all our state reps are Dems. I'm sure the Dartmouth vote was not insignificant and anyone interested enough to vote is likely going to take advantage of the FITN opportunity.

SavageBastard
Nov 16, 2007
Professional Lurker
Like Trump needs a reason to lay into someone.

SavageBastard
Nov 16, 2007
Professional Lurker

gohmak posted:

What is the current Democratic delegate account minus superdelegates?

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/us/elections/primary-calendar-and-results.html

Clinton 32
Sanders 34

SavageBastard
Nov 16, 2007
Professional Lurker

Phlegmish posted:

What kind of bitchmade precinct is this

Those are mah peeps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SavageBastard
Nov 16, 2007
Professional Lurker

Most of the cool kids (myself included) stay "unaffiliated" to rebel against the party label and then also have the option of voting wherever the fun is. A large portion of those "independents" are consistent Dems or Repub voters when it counts.

• Locked thread