Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

5:15PM posted:

Who turned out for the New Hampshire primaries and what motivated their votes? For all the answers, bookmark this page now and come back at 5 p.m. EST.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Shear Modulus posted:

exit poll: one pig

Local spider remarks "some pig"

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Joementum posted:

Only 15% of GOP primary voters say immigration was the most important issue :eyepop:

Did they ask how important "greatness" is

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Josh Lyman posted:

There are stories of Hillary being "very dissatisfied" with the quality of her interns? :what:

Maybe she should pay them

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
Am I the only person who could never do mail in voting? No way could I just drop my vote in the mail and assume it's gonna get there correctly and everything. I'd be a nervous wreck

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Gyges posted:

Usually you can drop it off in person if you prefer.

Tbqh i really quite enjoy standing in line for an hour with a bunch of cranky old people at a random church. It's part of the experience for me

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

homeless poster posted:

you can always take solace in the fact that if you don't live in NY, FL, OH, TX, or CA your vote probably doesn't count anyway! especially if you are voting against the dominant party in a state that is almost/always solid red/blue (i.e. voting dem in AZ).

Joke's on me

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
Google has been doing live results if you just search New hampshire primary

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I wonder if anyone is gonna pick up on the weird trend where it seems the gop cares more about sanders winning than anyone in their primary. Oh well.

I wonder if anyone remembers unskewed polls or anything about Karl Rove and Ohio. Oh well.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

GOP also cheerleaded Obama until they realized he was going to win

Wow, I can't believe how these Bernouts are just straight up believing right wing media. :rolleyes:

:bernget:

Uh yeah, guys, the republicans totally know they're gonna beat Bernie, see?

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Brannock posted:

addendum to the "they view voters as drooling retards" -- every last Clinton ally or friend is powerful and extremely rich, and they all gossip to each other about how little the filthy proles understand What Needs To Be Done for the good of the country

you can only cover that sort of sneering attitude up for so long before people catch on

Bill getting worse at public speaking isn't helping, either, since he's not hiding it well

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

uncurable mlady posted:

I also can't figure out why people who are in college are gung ho about free tuition. Does he want to make it retroactive? What about the people who are still dealing with tens of thousands of dollars in debt that graduated already? At least shilldawg has mentioned some things about continuing Obamas loan reforms.

It doesn't matter to me that I won't get free tuition, personally, if it means that everybody else after me doesn't have to experience the burden of student loan debt.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Combed Thunderclap posted:

It's mostly young people going "Wow, this is some bullshit!" and wanting policy change. Other generations would be more gung ho too if they ever experienced tuitions that high.

Ding ding ding

Also same but wages and low

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Gyges posted:

Did that 15% change their views, or simply change their label though?

imo the label is more important to some degree in American politics

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Omi-Polari posted:

The mistake is assuming a bunch of '68 radicals mutated into the boomer fucks, though that happened to a lot of people, there were a whole ton of right-wing young people back then who history sort of forgot about.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Mulva posted:

Young white middle class whites love Bernie, sky also blue, tape at 11.

Also the middle aged and poor

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
Also non white vote evenly split but this doesn't mean anything for ~*~reasons~*~

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Mulva posted:

Reasons being there statistically aren't any, and the ones that there are aren't representative of those in the south.

so basically

Thump! posted:

Minorities in the North vote like this.

Minorities in the South vote like thiiiiiis.

but unironically. Ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

MeatwadIsGod posted:

You know he's released his proposed income tax brackets, right? He also wants to lift the cap on taxable income for the payroll tax (currently at $110,000, if I remember correctly) to make it more progressive. His top marginal rate is in the low 50 percent range. Truly loving the 1 percent who had top marginal rates of at least 70% until Reagan

Love me, love me, love me, I'm a liberal

• Locked thread