Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Also there's a strong tradition of Hart's Landing being the bellwether for the state's primary winner, except when it isn't.

More than 60% of GOP voters reported the recent debates as being important or very important to their decision.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Joementum posted:

Basically sums up tonight:

She really does have an awesome ability to pull the funniest faces for the camera.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Scott Forstall posted:

93.8% reporting on politico, and Rubio has dropped below 10%. If he ends outside the threshold for delegates that is ultra lol

The best part is that now Bush and Rubio will continue to stab each other until Super Tuesday and beyond. Meanwhile, elsewhere in the party...

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

MaxxBot posted:

Maybe if he has a Rubio level of bad debate performance but other than that I don't think so, SC is another open primary state and I can't imagine Trump's place in the polls there has dropped much if any.

It's another region where Cruz's brand of Fungal Jesus Brain has some traction, so I expect he'll get a boost, but lots of undecideds are going to start drifting toward Trump because GOP primary voters always start voting for whoever's winning, sooner or later.

• Locked thread