Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Christ almighty please let there be a close race for 2nd between Cruz and Kasich tomorrow morning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

KASICHMENTUM

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

My predictit account thanks Mr. Drudge.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Today is a Good Goddamn Day.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Thank everyone who is immediately posting results of any kind. Easy freaking money!!

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

THA TITTY THRILLER posted:

Chaos reigns in the GOP

loving owns

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Didn't the polls indicate that Bernie would win by a lot more in NH than he did?

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

a cop posted:

Didn't the polls indicate that Bernie would win by a lot more in NH than he did?

e: wrong link

Trash Trick has issued a correction as of 02:32 on Feb 10, 2016

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Young people are more likely to respond to exit polls.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

memy posted:

Do you have a source for that or are you talking out of your rear end

Lol

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Fullhouse posted:

every time i refresh the decision desk bernie's numbers go up lol

looking forward to the hot takes and spin from her losing by 20+ points in the second primary in the nation

oh man it already started!!!!

He isn't going to win by 20%.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

BUG JUG posted:

rubio needs to drop below 10% for maximum chaos imo but this is about as close as it gets.

It's a great day to be alive.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Nah.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Thank you, Trump. Thank you, Kasich. Thank you, Drudge, for that headline that made it look like Cruz had a chance for 2nd. Easiest $100 I ever made sittin' around on my booty hole.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

THA TITTY THRILLER posted:

Well, it was nice while lasted huh Vile?

I hope the mods continue allowing Vile to say what a huge number of posters are actually thinking.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

I really hope Bernie becomes the nominee. Let's go Bernie vs Trump, the greatest of all timelines.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Jerusalem posted:

I still don't think he'll win, but I would really like it if Bernie won the nomination :shobon:

Same

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Not a Step posted:

51.3% of precincts reporting, 60.8% Sanders, 38% Clinton.

She's getting schlonged.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Bernie would schlong Trump even harder than Hillary.

• Locked thread