Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeta Taskforce
Jun 27, 2002

Vermin Supreme comes in third.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeta Taskforce
Jun 27, 2002

Joementum posted:

Some hold rallies, some hold parties. Only one holds a "celebration". #StillStanding

The celebration sounds fun. I bet there will be a lot of what that candidate has been smoking there.

Zeta Taskforce
Jun 27, 2002

Maduo posted:

Done and done.

Its been a dry, fluffy snow, it snowed less than predicted, and the storm is pulling out. Tomorrow partly cloudy, highs in the low 20's. New Hampshirites all have their winter tires on and know how to drive in snow. My guess is weather will be a non factor.

Zeta Taskforce
Jun 27, 2002

Zeta Taskforce posted:

Vermin Supreme comes in third.

I was off by one. Vermin actually came in 4th. 241 votes with 89% of precincts reporting.

Jim Gilmore is in 14th place with 125 votes with 88% of precincts reporting. But even though he lost to Vermin, he did garner 10x as many votes as he did in Iowa. If the trend continues I fully expect that he will get 1,250 votes in South Carolina.

http://www.wmur.com/politics/2016-full-new-hampshire-presidential-primary-election-results/37649066

• Locked thread