Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Joementum posted:

Sure, he might be a huge racist, but he's got a foolproof plan to fund education using bottle deposits.

This is pretty absurd in any context but especially baffling since he's from Texas.

quote:

This commission shall levy a 50% of price of sales tax [GREASE TAX] upon all food prepared by deep-frying or cooking in any form of oil or grease for human consumption

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

pathetic little tramp posted:

I'd just like to take this moment in the midst of all the hoopla and fun of election day to say:

https://twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/697182202887409664

gently caress Americans.

I think that means Trump wins

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

Zelder posted:

can you point to some examples?

There was a ton of talk about people apologizing to Joementum and how he was proven right and such, we have no idea who was right yet.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

Zelder posted:

to be fair, people in that thread were riding his rear end like a drat showpony

I agree, its dumb to be overconfident in your predictions either way, this is a crazy loving race.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

wow rude posted:

Am I the only person who could never do mail in voting? No way could I just drop my vote in the mail and assume it's gonna get there correctly and everything. I'd be a nervous wreck

Yeah same here, I'd need some sort of confirmation that it made it there OK.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

Jim Gilmore would definitely let the car people vote, and not pay a tax either!

efb^

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

I was debating between voting Trump and Sanders on super Tuesday but now I'm starting to feel the Gilmentum :negative:. Such a hard choice.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

Looking good so far! Now I just want to see Marcobot drop below 10% :getin:

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

Logikv9 posted:

Let us dispel this notion that Marco Rubio is going to get delegates. He's not going to get delegates.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

triple sulk posted:

Except that was expected because NH is a whitebread wasteland

White voters are bad but your filthy rich Goldman Sachs backed white candidate isn't bad because

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

Abel Wingnut posted:

so is there any way trump loses sc?

Maybe if he has a Rubio level of bad debate performance but other than that I don't think so, SC is another open primary state and I can't imagine Trump's place in the polls there has dropped much if any.

• Locked thread