Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

so good, so so good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

pathetic little tramp posted:

What's hilarious is Trump just absolutely destroyed the entire Republican field, leaving all of the worthless fools to wither and die on the side of the road.... and the media narrative is going to be about Kasich's rise.

good imo

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Nate Silver 9:31 PM

Well, we’ve made our share of stupid predictions over the course of this election cycle. But the 20 percent odds I gave for a contested convention back in December are starting to look pretty good! The thing is, even if Republicans eventually consolidate around an establishment alternative, it may take them some time to do so. Meanwhile, Trump and Cruz are going to be piling up delegates. And it’s not like Trump and Cruz’s support is going to crater to zero if someone emerges later on — they represent important constituencies within the party.

:getin:

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Joementum posted:

By the way, Kasich was about to take the stage when Bernie started. He's still waiting.

Speech timing on primary nights is one of my favorite things about US politics

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

gently caress yeah cornel

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

NV is a super-young state, is it not?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

marioinblack posted:

Jeb! just jumped over Cruz. :getin:

god dammit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Mitt Romney posted:

15% less than 2008 in NH.

Hillary got 112,000 votes in NH in 2008. She got 93,000 last night.

• Locked thread