Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Kings Of Calabria posted:

What's so terrible about Jill Stein? I lived in MA last election so it was easy knowing that my "babbys first protest vote" wouldn't actually do anything, though I didn't consider it a total waste. I don't see anything terrible about her other than maybe some ~ivory tower elitism~ that doesn't bother me much. Is there some smoking gun I should know about before I do the same thing again when Clinton gets the D nomination?

Instead of making a protest vote you can take your vote out of the garbage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Voting just for the yuks is a very real possibility this year.

I like strategic chaos voting but would personally feel like the karma factor if your joke vote actually wins is too high. Just vote Clinton. Vote for a winner. It feels good when you vote for someone and they win.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

I respect Clinton as a woman, a lawyer, an accomplished politician, and a person; but I will never ever in my life vote for her because of her past and present stances on issues that directly relate to my lifestyle.

Hmm, maybe you have some growing up to do.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I wonder if since the #1 and #2 worst libertarians won means the free state project is dead forever.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

aBagorn posted:

Haddon Avenue in Collingswood, pleb

No donut is worth dying for. Not to mention a garbage donut.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

What is that map?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Silly Burrito posted:

Is Donald Trump the Brock Lesnar equivalent?

If all the candidates were wrestlers then Trump is def Rick Flair.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Keep in mind before you praise the people of New Hampshire for voting for Bernie they also voted for Trump because New Hampshire is a poo poo state with a total dearth of "living free".

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

BUG JUG posted:

no i know i am totally ok with u6. it's clear that real unemployment is not 5%, but neither is it a quarter of the workforce.

The important thing is we need a stat to tell stay-at-home-moms that they are 100% certainly not working.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Sorry Obama isn't taking one for the team buy shifting one arbitrary indicator for a much worse looking one.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Goetta posted:

Hello I'm an economist irl and no one really knows what the actual rate of unemployment hope this helps

Wait... measurements have uncertainties?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

detectivemonkey posted:

The combination of that overwhelming humbleness, maniac laugh, and sharp weird turn to attack Bernie's age and Hillary's showing make me not trust Kasich at all.

He's a total shithead and dems should probably attack him hard because he's the least transparent shithead on the republican side.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Montasque posted:

Trump is currently winning it by 19%

How?

New Hampshire residents really hate the black people who don't live in New Hampshire.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Somehow he looks even more like Fat Bastard than normal in that shot.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Before Fiorna drops out people need to remember:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2wgHwYC-ZE

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

I wonder if it would be possible to pay a radio station to just yell "Jeb!" between every song 24 hours a day.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

there's no way Jeb drops out

Sunk cost fallacy.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

etalian posted:

Bernie will do in office to the best of his ability what Obama promised on the 2008 campaign trail

Bernie will try to do in office what Obama tried to do.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

Obama did not remotely try to accomplish what people think he tried to accomplish.

Clearly Obama didn't look hard enough for the "full communism" switch but bernie will totally find it like January 23rd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Spiros posted:

Minus the death warrants.

:qq:

• Locked thread