Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

you ever had?

I have a p. awesome Zeldathon one and I looked p. fly in a Halo 3 shirt my dad bought but in 4th grade I had this shirt that I just remembered. I'm trying to find a pic of it on google but it was like tan I think and had some rock pokemon and said Pokemon in japanese on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

I have this one

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i still wear the 1up shirt i got for my 13th birthday

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

At one point in my life I had a custom yarmulke with a logo that was the letter Z in the Halo font for my friend Zachs barmitzvah.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
video game shirts are kind of tacky so i dont have any.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

rediscover posted:

no one cares that you wear poloshirts every day like Gabe Newell

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i still wear the 1up shirt i got for my 13th birthday

heck, it's only a week old!!

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
[smiles proudly while everyone tugs their collars]

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i bought a metal slug shirt once but the lovely green color it was made me never wear it

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

i'm pretty sure i never bothered to buy any gaming shirts. some assassin's creed event on campus gave out free shirts, but they were all like XXL and had the assassin's creed logo, so i gave it to my dad

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Dads about to assassinate another hot wing.. There he goes.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Now that I'm thinking of it it might be that I had a binder with the design I'm thinking of on it and I had a really dope Dragon Ball Z shirt from Wal Mart where my grandma bought it and seemed concerned that I was into Dragon Balls.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hmmm nah it was a shirt I'm sure of it. I wish I could find a pic of it.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

in Chucky from Rugrats style nasaly voice: You guys, [inhales wetly] video game shirts are tacky

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

in Chucky from Rugrats style nasaly voice: You guys, [inhales wetly] video game shirts are tacky

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well I couldn't find it but here's a sort of cool pic.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i wear band ts but i would like to own a doom shirt

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

you ever had?

I have a p. awesome Zeldathon one and I looked p. fly in a Halo 3 shirt my dad bought but in 4th grade I had this shirt that I just remembered. I'm trying to find a pic of it on google but it was like tan I think and had some rock pokemon and said Pokemon in japanese on it.

i like the Meat Bun brand ghosts and goblins shirt i bought over christmas, to put on my fat gamer belly

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I wish I owned some

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Since Ive recently been growing fatter by the day maybe now is good time to start investing in some huskier clothes.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

a human female once said my vega vs balrog tshirt was really cool looking. that's reight. a HuMan being. with a PUSSyHole

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

a human female once said my vega vs balrog tshirt was really cool looking. that's reight. a HuMan being. with a PUSSyHole

a friend of mine that is a girl and asian says "geegee" all the time, in reference to the gamer slang "GG" or good game, usually when someone fails in IRL

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

a friend of mine that is a girl and asian says "geegee" all the time, in reference to the gamer slang "GG" or good game, usually when someone fails in IRL

that's badass

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Closest thing I got is a girl who plays CSGO with me and we like to say SJW stuff to the edgy guys on there. :dukedog:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Closest thing I got is a girl who plays CSGO with me and we like to say SJW stuff to the edgy guys on there. :dukedog:

thank u

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Since Ive recently been growing fatter by the day maybe now is good time to start investing in some huskier clothes.

funny to see you posting about getting fatter after i get back from the gym

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

There's practically nothing in this world more satisfying than harvesting edgelord buttsalt.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

net cafe scandal posted:

There's practically nothing in this world more satisfying than harvesting edgelord buttsalt.

[in kanye voice] I love it though... I love it though

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

slam flanders
Jan 13, 2015

same question but for gaming pants (allover print style)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Gamer leggings = epic, gamer pants... like what the jeans with the stuff on it like latino kids wear? I dunno man. Just get fat albert Jnco's or whatever.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

rediscover posted:

this

slam flanders
Jan 13, 2015

Wormskull posted:

Gamer leggings = epic, gamer pants... like what the jeans with the stuff on it like latino kids wear? I dunno man. Just get fat albert Jnco's or whatever.

Im talking leggings

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The only game related shirt I have is a Dota 2 soccer jersey :troll:

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

mysterious loyall X posted:

omfg dude, tell me you hit that

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That feel when you know she rocking dat big juicay pussy hole under dem gamer leggings... :mrgreen:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

slam flanders posted:

same question but for gaming pants (allover print style)

peep this fit

• Locked thread