Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thuryl
Mar 14, 2007

My postillion has been struck by lightning.
If my memory serves me correctly, we already picked up a weapon upgrade for the ghost in an earlier update. Might as well make use of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thuryl
Mar 14, 2007

Geomancing posted:

Also reading, and enjoying! I think this is about as far as I got in my playthrough; I ran into difficulties against upcoming bosses and was nowhere near as lucky as you with drops.

I don't think I got much further than this either, although in my case it was mostly because I'd started running into enough bugs that I couldn't always tell whether I was stuck somewhere because of an error on my part or the game's, and it was making the game frustrating to play.

Thuryl
Mar 14, 2007

The human face and scorpion tail suggest a manticore, but the rest of the body isn't particularly lion-like.

Thuryl
Mar 14, 2007

I'm pretty sure having a Goblin in your party does in fact let you bypass a couple of the "find key for door" puzzles, but, like, you can just do the puzzles instead, they're not that hard.

Thuryl
Mar 14, 2007

We've got some pretty overpowered swords sitting around, so getting more use out of them seems like the smart move. Knight Magus.

Thuryl
Mar 14, 2007

Oh, so that's why the game's called Paper Sorcerer. Clever.

Thuryl
Mar 14, 2007

Chokes McGee posted:

Unrelated whatsoever to the current LP but I just got done watching Heavy Metal for the first time in probably a decade. Juvenile or not, it's incredible the little details I missed when I was younger, like how Beezer's "this way get the gently caress out now" mannerisms are to get Sternn out of there before Hanover's distraction wears itself out, or how Taarna leaves three headless barbarian corpses after they decapitate the Elder.

There's a reason it's the finest thing Métal Hurlant has produced that wasn't Mobeus related. :shobon:

That actually happened to be on TV over here just a few weeks ago. It's the second time I've watched it. I have some issues with it too, but the aesthetic really clicks for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thuryl
Mar 14, 2007

I know how these things can be. Take the time you need, and we'll see the LP again when you're ready.

• Locked thread