Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poil
Mar 17, 2007

The powerful sorcerer and his amazing sidekick managed to defeat some severely underprepared guards, this seems fun. :drac:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Ouch that's bad luck. :(

Is your home built on an ancient graveyard or something? But at least it didn't explode.

Poil fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Feb 9, 2016

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

This is the kind of game that looks really fun in a let's play but I'm not sure I'd want to play it myself. Looking forward for more of it. :)

Alone on the hill and ready to die, Cancer of darkness - blacken eye, The mark of the wolf and the sign of the calf, Angels bleed down above the raft,

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

See if you're ever invited again. Whose idea were these team building exercises anyway?

(:nws:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq4zbZ3ULaU, for some reason I got this song stuck in my head)

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

A ghost sounds fun. It's a role no one currently does (I think), and on the plus side the enemies can get nightmares around christmas.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Nemo2342 posted:

I figure you kind of have to use every part of the elf, the same as you would a buffalo.
No one is interested in sustainable elf hunting though. Better to just lay some train tracks through the forest. Of course some cliffs would be handy too.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Would equipping both give a set bonus? :v:

(great picture)

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

:ghost: doesn't feel any pain, until we force it into the party.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

mauman posted:

Which is sadly why the Dryad is better than the witch. Dryad gets all of the witch's spells AND another dot. The rarest form of dot too. And it's enemy all AND does decent damage to boot. I've also never seen it fail barring a miss.

It's a stupidly strong spell.

Poor Willow.
First the peasants with their duck, then the whole summoned and trapped in the book thing and now this. :(

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

I made something terrible to prove I still I read, and enjoy, this lp.

Is she weighs as much as a duck...

Here we go again.

She is a witch...

?

And therefore... made of wood! :swoon:

Sure, why not?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Chokes McGee posted:

There is no pentagram, crucifix, or feng shui on the planet that can combat this thing. You can only hope to outrun it.
You can run but you can't hide.

• Locked thread