Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

it seemed like a good idea at the time
I played this game about a year-ish back and remember doing pretty well for myself with skeleton, minotaur, cultist. It was a sort of physical-focused, single-target version of Chokes's party. I didn't really bother with magic on anyone other than the sorceror, I just smashed right through bosses' armor with the minotaur's terrifying amounts of damage. Mages were terrible, though, and I wished several times I'd brought the Abomination instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

:ghost: is real good.

Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

Myles is incredibly nasty and reduced my sorcerer to a full-time potion thrower just to deal with the horrible status effects. :shepface: Luckily, my party didn't actually have anyone squishier than the sorcerer; the cultist, while not as strong a healer as the witch, is a lot more durable.

Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

:derp: :derp: :derp:

Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

Arcade Rabbit posted:

As someone who lives in Honolulu, I can confirm that simply coming to Honolulu at all is the next strike of the LP curse.
:yeah:

• Locked thread